Courtesy of One Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Tucked away at the end of a private drive lies Dancing Horse Estate. Expanding over 6 acres, this palatial equestrian home combines the comfort of an Old World Italian Villa w/ modern technology & state of the art amenities. Featuring exceptional finishes throughout, wine cellar, bar, theater, chef’s kitchen & guest house. Included w/ the estate, is renowned Dancing Horse Farm, a professional equestrian facility w/ active client base, 16 stalls, dressage & jumper rings, bridle path, generator & more.
Property Details and Features
- 8 full bathrooms
- 2 half bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Built in 1996
- Concrete Block Construction
- Stone Exterior Construction
- Stucco Exterior Construction
- Source: Greater Fort Lauderdale
- County: Broward County
- Directions: I-75 to Griffin Rd. East to Hancock Rd. South to Luray Rd. East to Rodeo Dr.
- Subdivision Name: Impact Image Design 2